Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 10th. One Storj token can now be purchased for approximately $0.22 or 0.00003517 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, IDEX, Radar Relay and Binance. During the last week, Storj has traded 10.3% lower against the US dollar. Storj has a total market cap of $30.08 million and approximately $3.74 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004750 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015898 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.63 or 0.00311703 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0922 or 0.00001464 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $57.01 or 0.00905105 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00139488 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005523 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00001079 BTC.
Buying and Selling Storj
Storj can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, CoinTiger, Gate.io, Bittrex, IDAX, OKEx, Huobi, Upbit, Liqui, Poloniex, Tidex, Liquid, IDEX, Binance, Livecoin, ABCC and Radar Relay. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storj directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storj should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.