Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on May 10th. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be purchased for approximately $57.68 or 0.00915687 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Huobi, MBAex and OTCBTC. In the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded 5.9% higher against the US dollar. Bitcoin SV has a total market capitalization of $1.03 billion and approximately $110.43 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004754 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015877 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.38 or 0.00307675 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0930 or 0.00001477 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00139218 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 21.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005545 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00001058 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000096 BTC.
About Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV Coin Trading
Bitcoin SV can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CoinEx, Huobi, DragonEX, Koinex, Coinsuper, IDAX, ZB.COM, BX Thailand, Bit-Z, Bitrue, MBAex, Bitfinex, Hotbit, Bibox, FCoin, Coinsquare, Trade Satoshi, Kraken, Gate.io, Binance, Bittrex, YoBit, Cobinhood, WazirX, OKEx, Korbit, Bitbns, SouthXchange, CoinZest, Upbit, Poloniex, OTCBTC, Coinbit, Indodax, Bitkub, Kucoin, Altcoin Trader, CoinBene, BigONE and Bithumb. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin SV should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.