BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 6.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 10th. Over the last seven days, BitBar has traded up 5.6% against the US dollar. One BitBar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $7.79 or 0.00122800 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Novaexchange. BitBar has a market cap of $320,896.00 and $476.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15,513.24 or 2.44665933 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00001506 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000566 BTC.
BitBar Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 13th, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 41,213 coins. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB. The official website for BitBar is bitbar.co. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BitBar
BitBar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.