Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 5th. One Waltonchain token can currently be purchased for about $1.99 or 0.00034914 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Coinnest, Kucoin and DragonEX. Over the last week, Waltonchain has traded down 4.7% against the US dollar. Waltonchain has a market capitalization of $83.00 million and approximately $4.09 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $160.13 or 0.02807746 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.67 or 0.00099362 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00017591 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00010010 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00006321 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000111 BTC.
Buying and Selling Waltonchain
Waltonchain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bithumb, Coinnest, Allbit, OKEx, Cobinhood, Kucoin, DragonEX, COSS, Binance, Huobi and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waltonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waltonchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waltonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.