BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 5th. BOScoin has a market cap of $6.56 million and $3,122.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BOScoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0120 or 0.00000207 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, CoinBene and GDAC. Over the last week, BOScoin has traded down 9.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0869 or 0.00001501 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00001319 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003643 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000542 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 831,928,050 coins and its circulating supply is 547,016,239 coins. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official website is boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BOScoin
BOScoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GDAC, Kucoin and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOScoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BOScoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.