A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Victory Capital (NASDAQ: VCTR):
- 4/11/2019 – Victory Capital was downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
- 4/2/2019 – Victory Capital was given a new $18.00 price target on by analysts at Bank of America Corp. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 4/2/2019 – Victory Capital was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Victory Capital Holdings, Inc. is an integrated multi-boutique asset management firm. The company provides institutions, financial advisors and retirement platforms which include separately managed accounts, collective trusts, mutual funds, ETFs and UMA/SMA vehicles. Victory Capital Holdings, Inc. is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. “
- 3/27/2019 – Victory Capital is now covered by analysts at B. Riley. They set a “buy” rating and a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/15/2019 – Victory Capital had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Sandler O’Neill.
VCTR stock opened at $14.89 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.59, a quick ratio of 1.74 and a current ratio of 1.74. Victory Capital Holdings Inc has a twelve month low of $7.27 and a twelve month high of $16.47. The firm has a market capitalization of $1.06 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.20 and a beta of 2.03.
Victory Capital (NASDAQ:VCTR) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, February 6th. The company reported $0.34 earnings per share for the quarter, hitting analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.34. Victory Capital had a return on equity of 24.19% and a net margin of 15.41%. The business had revenue of $95.97 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $98.27 million. Sell-side analysts predict that Victory Capital Holdings Inc will post 2.14 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Victory Capital Holdings, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an independent investment management company in the United States. It offers investment advisory, fund administration, and distribution services through broker-dealers, retirement platforms, and registered investment advisor networks.
Further Reading: SEC Filing
Receive News & Ratings for Victory Capital Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Victory Capital Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.