BLAST (CURRENCY:BLAST) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 4th. BLAST has a total market cap of $82,537.00 and approximately $367.00 worth of BLAST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BLAST coin can now be bought for $0.0017 or 0.00000030 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and STEX. In the last week, BLAST has traded 10.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00019989 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0835 or 0.00001469 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GoldFund (GFUN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ShopZcoin (SZC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000078 BTC.
BLAST Coin Trading
BLAST can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLAST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLAST should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BLAST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLAST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLAST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.