Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 26th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00003490 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Liqui, Bittrex and Upbit. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market capitalization of $12.47 million and $34,981.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 0.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00001314 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00019668 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00045218 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00028603 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00001003 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $170.95 or 0.03244595 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00001264 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00006498 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000915 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Liqui, CoinExchange, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.