Press coverage about Ability (NASDAQ:ABIL) has been trending neutral on Wednesday, InfoTrie Sentiment reports. The research group rates the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than six thousand news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Ability earned a coverage optimism score of 0.31 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned media headlines about the technology company an news buzz score of 0 out of 10, indicating that recent media coverage is extremely unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Ability’s score:
- Washington limits parents’ ability to claim exemption from vaccinating children (washingtontimes.com)
- Biden’s Challenge Will Be Demonstrating Ability to Look to the Future—Lawless on LIVE (golocalprov.com)
- This basketball league focuses on ability, not disability (wtvr.com)
- Kate Middleton’s Clever Photography Tricks Revealed: Duchess Has ‘Ability To Capture Humanity’ (ibtimes.com)
- ‘Ragin’ Contagion’ exercise tests Nome’s ability to respond to epidemics (ktoo.org)
ABIL stock traded up $0.05 during trading on Wednesday, hitting $1.57. The stock had a trading volume of 46,384 shares, compared to its average volume of 343,465. Ability has a twelve month low of $1.28 and a twelve month high of $14.55.
Ability Inc, through its subsidiaries, provides interception, geolocation, and cyber intelligence products and solutions for security and intelligence agencies, military forces, law enforcement agencies, and homeland security agencies worldwide. It specializes in off-air interception of voice, SMS, and data communication from cellular and satellite communication networks; and deciphering solutions for cellular and satellite communications.
See Also: Short Selling Stocks and Day Traders
Receive News & Ratings for Ability Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ability and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.