Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded 61.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 22nd. During the last seven days, Zurcoin has traded down 7.1% against the US dollar. One Zurcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges. Zurcoin has a total market capitalization of $37,253.00 and $27.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000944 BTC.
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded up 38.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. Zurcoin’s official website is zurcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Zurcoin
Zurcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zurcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zurcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zurcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zurcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.