Penguin Coin (CURRENCY:PENG) traded up 10.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 21st. One Penguin Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including $13.91, $12.02, $31.01 and $71.13. Over the last seven days, Penguin Coin has traded up 0.4% against the dollar. Penguin Coin has a total market capitalization of $265,992.00 and approximately $378.00 worth of Penguin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006240 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.67 or 0.00449280 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019107 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002121 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.21 or 0.01066764 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.46 or 0.00198499 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00007773 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00001493 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Penguin Coin Coin Profile
Penguin Coin Coin Trading
Penguin Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $50.53, $20.24, $10.33, $24.68, $18.66, $7.65, $38.31, $12.02, $5.60, $13.91, $31.01 and $71.13. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Penguin Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Penguin Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Penguin Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Penguin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Penguin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.