SuperCoin (CURRENCY:SUPER) traded 11.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. Over the last seven days, SuperCoin has traded down 32% against the US dollar. SuperCoin has a market capitalization of $45,139.00 and $0.00 worth of SuperCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SuperCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000017 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00005387 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000776 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000087 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 12th, 2014. SuperCoin’s total supply is 50,407,389 coins. SuperCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinSuper . The Reddit community for SuperCoin is /r/supercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SuperCoin is supercoin.nl.
Buying and Selling SuperCoin
SuperCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SuperCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SuperCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SuperCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SuperCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SuperCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.