Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded down 5.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 21st. Status has a total market cap of $87.08 million and approximately $28.56 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Status token can currently be purchased for $0.0251 or 0.00000478 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, OOOBTC, GOPAX and IDAX. In the last week, Status has traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006089 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.26 or 0.00442893 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019211 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002126 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $56.02 or 0.01066605 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00197087 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00008425 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001629 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000127 BTC.
Status Token Profile
Status Token Trading
Status can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Kyber Network, HitBTC, IDEX, Kucoin, Poloniex, LATOKEN, OKEx, Tidex, Radar Relay, BigONE, Cobinhood, Ethfinex, ChaoEX, IDCM, ZB.COM, Ovis, Bittrex, TOPBTC, Koinex, Bithumb, Gatecoin, DEx.top, IDAX, Binance, DDEX, Huobi, CoinTiger, OOOBTC, Gate.io, Liqui, OTCBTC, DragonEX, Neraex, Livecoin, Upbit, GOPAX and ABCC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.