SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 21st. SmileyCoin has a market capitalization of $242,516.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, SmileyCoin has traded down 23.8% against the dollar. One SmileyCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00011009 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000520 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews. The official website for SmileyCoin is tutor-web.info.
Buying and Selling SmileyCoin
SmileyCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmileyCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SmileyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.