RevolverCoin (CURRENCY:XRE) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. RevolverCoin has a total market capitalization of $30,416.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of RevolverCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RevolverCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, RevolverCoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded 34.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 28th, 2016. RevolverCoin’s total supply is 23,539,316 coins. RevolverCoin’s official website is revolvercoin.org. RevolverCoin’s official Twitter account is @RevolverCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “XRE uses its own algorithm, X11Evo. “
Buying and Selling RevolverCoin
RevolverCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolverCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolverCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RevolverCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolverCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolverCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.