Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 21st. In the last seven days, Phoenix has traded 30.4% higher against the dollar. Phoenix has a market capitalization of $15.74 million and approximately $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Phoenix token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on popular exchanges including Switcheo Network, Kucoin, Binance and Huobi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002498 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 53.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Phoenix Token Profile
Buying and Selling Phoenix
Phoenix can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Coinrail, Bitbns, Switcheo Network, Binance and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenix should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.