Pakcoin (CURRENCY:PAK) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 21st. One Pakcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000048 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Pakcoin has a total market capitalization of $173,447.00 and $14.00 worth of Pakcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Pakcoin has traded up 6.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00011010 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 29% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000443 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 22nd, 2015. Pakcoin’s total supply is 68,594,750 coins. Pakcoin’s official website is www.pakcoin.io. Pakcoin’s official Twitter account is @pakcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pakcoin Coin Trading
Pakcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pakcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pakcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pakcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pakcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pakcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.