NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 21st. NEO has a total market capitalization of $676.02 million and approximately $233.21 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, NEO has traded 5.2% lower against the dollar. One NEO coin can now be bought for about $10.40 or 0.00197751 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, DragonEX, CoinEx and BigONE.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006089 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.05 or 0.00438287 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019178 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002141 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $56.62 or 0.01076634 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00008622 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0849 or 0.00001614 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.54 or 0.00390490 BTC.
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, LBank, BitForex, ZB.COM, Gate.io, Coinrail, Ovis, BitMart, Kucoin, Bitfinex, OTCBTC, Koinex, Liquid, Cobinhood, Coinsuper, Tidebit, HitBTC, Exrates, TDAX, Allcoin, CoinEx, Coinnest, Bitinka, DragonEX, BigONE, OKEx, Upbit, Cryptopia, Huobi, Livecoin, CoinBene, Bittrex, CoinEgg, BCEX, Binance, Bibox, Switcheo Network and Bitbns. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.