Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 21st. One Loopring token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0672 or 0.00001277 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, Gate.io, Binance and Tokenomy. Loopring has a total market cap of $55.72 million and $16.71 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Loopring has traded 11.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006102 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.55 or 0.00447302 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019142 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002111 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.62 or 0.01075214 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.42 or 0.00197909 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00008599 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0840 or 0.00001595 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Loopring Token Profile
Buying and Selling Loopring
Loopring can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Binance, DragonEX, CoinExchange, AirSwap, IDAX, Bittrex, Tokenomy, Upbit, OTCBTC, IDEX, YoBit, HitBTC, OKEx, Bithumb, Gate.io and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loopring directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.