Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. In the last week, Loom Network has traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Loom Network token can currently be purchased for about $0.0694 or 0.00001313 BTC on major exchanges including Coinbe, Upbit, Bittrex and Fatbtc. Loom Network has a total market capitalization of $54.11 million and approximately $1.72 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006096 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.17 or 0.00457560 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019056 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.63 or 0.01072189 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00199188 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00008416 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00001578 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000129 BTC.
Loom Network Profile
Loom Network Token Trading
Loom Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Bittrex, YoBit, Kucoin, Tidex, Poloniex, GOPAX, Upbit, DragonEX, Allbit, LATOKEN, Coinbe, DDEX, DEx.top, Binance, Hotbit, Fatbtc, IDEX and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loom Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loom Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.