Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 21st. In the last seven days, Lisk has traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Lisk coin can currently be purchased for $1.97 or 0.00037469 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, Coinroom and Coindeal. Lisk has a total market cap of $229.23 million and approximately $5.12 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Waves (WAVES) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00049058 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00051437 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.55 or 0.00162601 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00030893 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0649 or 0.00001235 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00045796 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002362 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000786 BTC.
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbe, ChaoEX, Huobi, YoBit, OKEx, Coindeal, Coinroom, CoinEgg, Poloniex, Exrates, Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu, Gate.io, Bittrex, BitBay, HitBTC, Bitbns, Binance, Livecoin, COSS, Cryptopia and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.