Linker Coin (CURRENCY:LNC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 21st. Linker Coin has a total market cap of $837,455.00 and $0.00 worth of Linker Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Linker Coin token can currently be bought for $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Linker Coin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Linker Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Linker Coin
Linker Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linker Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linker Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Linker Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linker Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linker Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.