Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 21st. In the last seven days, Digiwage has traded down 61.4% against the U.S. dollar. Digiwage has a market cap of $63,449.00 and approximately $32.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Digiwage coin can now be purchased for about $0.0013 or 0.00000026 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00071049 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004194 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00028042 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005508 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0740 or 0.00001400 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000149 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 55,005,914 coins and its circulating supply is 47,005,893 coins. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @digiwage and its Facebook page is accessible here. Digiwage’s official website is coin.digiwage.org.
Buying and Selling Digiwage
Digiwage can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digiwage should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digiwage using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.