Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 47% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 21st. Deutsche eMark has a total market cap of $144,485.00 and approximately $37.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Deutsche eMark has traded 1.7% lower against the dollar. One Deutsche eMark coin can now be purchased for $0.0034 or 0.00000065 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C-Patex, Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 21.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded up 99% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 48,979,594 coins and its circulating supply is 41,997,618 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Deutsche eMark is deutsche-emark.de.
Deutsche eMark Coin Trading
Deutsche eMark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, C-Patex and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.