Bitstar (CURRENCY:BITS) traded up 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 21st. One Bitstar coin can now be purchased for $0.0056 or 0.00000106 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Bitstar has traded 5.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bitstar has a market cap of $113,410.00 and $18.00 worth of Bitstar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00005001 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Bitstar Coin Profile
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 17th, 2014. Bitstar’s total supply is 20,217,413 coins. Bitstar’s official website is www.bitstarcoin.com. Bitstar’s official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitstar is /r/bitstar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitstar Coin Trading
Bitstar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitstar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitstar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitstar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitstar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitstar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.