Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 21st. One Augur token can now be purchased for about $20.45 or 0.00388944 BTC on exchanges including ChaoEX, Gatecoin, Bitbns and Bithumb. Augur has a market cap of $224.97 million and approximately $11.67 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Augur has traded 5.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006103 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.43 or 0.00445652 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019153 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002128 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $56.02 or 0.01065396 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.42 or 0.00198201 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00008532 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00001589 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000127 BTC.
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kraken, Poloniex, GOPAX, Zebpay, LATOKEN, Bitsane, Livecoin, Bithumb, HitBTC, Koinex, ABCC, Mercatox, Bittrex, CoinTiger, BX Thailand, Cobinhood, DragonEX, Liqui, IDEX, AirSwap, Bitbns, Crex24, Ethfinex, BitBay, Gate.io, Cryptopia, Gatecoin, ChaoEX, Binance and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.