EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 15th. One EOS coin can now be purchased for approximately $5.39 or 0.00106601 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, CoinTiger, DragonEX and Coinsuper. EOS has a total market cap of $4.89 billion and approximately $2.01 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, EOS has traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00012345 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00001623 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000236 BTC.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Bitfinex, OEX, Liqui, Rfinex, COSS, Kraken, Bibox, BigONE, IDCM, Kuna, Exmo, TOPBTC, Bithumb, CoinTiger, Coinrail, Huobi, Coinbe, QBTC, Binance, Upbit, Mercatox, Zebpay, OTCBTC, CoinExchange, OKEx, RightBTC, Koinex, C2CX, Hotbit, Kucoin, Cobinhood, Coinone, Tidex, Gate.io, Cryptomate, ABCC, Livecoin, Exrates, CoinEx, Coinsuper, HitBTC, DOBI trade, ChaoEX, Bit-Z, BCEX, BitMart, Ovis, Coindeal, LBank, CoinBene, DigiFinex, EXX, CPDAX, Bitbns, Instant Bitex, WazirX, BtcTrade.im, Cryptopia, YoBit, Poloniex, OpenLedger DEX, IDAX, DragonEX, Vebitcoin, BitFlip, Tidebit, ZB.COM, GOPAX, Neraex and Fatbtc. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.