Republic Protocol (CURRENCY:REN) traded up 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. In the last seven days, Republic Protocol has traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Republic Protocol coin can now be bought for about $0.0207 or 0.00000578 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $33.94, $24.68, $7.50 and $51.55. Republic Protocol has a market cap of $13.12 million and $1.51 million worth of Republic Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $630.60 or 0.12521212 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00044612 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002352 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00001118 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00025677 BTC.
Republic Protocol Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Republic Protocol
Republic Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $5.60, $13.77, $51.55, $24.68, $18.94, $33.94, $32.15, $24.43, $10.39, $20.33 and $50.98. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Republic Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Republic Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Republic Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Republic Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Republic Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.