HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded down 6.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 15th. During the last week, HunterCoin has traded down 12% against the US dollar. HunterCoin has a market capitalization of $408,556.00 and $429.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HunterCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0172 or 0.00000340 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00005151 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Buying and Selling HunterCoin
HunterCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HunterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HunterCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HunterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.