Crypto (CURRENCY:CTO) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. Over the last seven days, Crypto has traded flat against the US dollar. Crypto has a market cap of $59,580.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crypto coin can now be bought for about $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,070.51 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $160.68 or 0.03180814 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $308.01 or 0.06095112 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $78.03 or 0.01544040 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.13 or 0.01288903 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.11 or 0.00120914 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $67.19 or 0.01329582 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.38 or 0.00324141 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00029846 BTC.
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 30th, 2015. Crypto’s total supply is 13,742,738 coins. The official website for Crypto is tailflick.wix.com/official-crypto. Crypto’s official Twitter account is @OfficialCrypto.
Crypto Coin Trading
Crypto can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crypto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.