Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 10.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. One Deutsche eMark coin can currently be purchased for $0.0036 or 0.00000090 BTC on major exchanges including C-Patex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. Deutsche eMark has a total market cap of $149,209.00 and $51.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded down 15.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 48,979,594 coins and its circulating supply is 41,997,618 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official website is deutsche-emark.de. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Deutsche eMark Coin Trading
Deutsche eMark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit and C-Patex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.