Digital Bullion Gold (CURRENCY:DBG) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 13th. Digital Bullion Gold has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Digital Bullion Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digital Bullion Gold coin can currently be bought for about $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Digital Bullion Gold has traded up 11.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00062780 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003621 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Zealium (NZL) traded up 45.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000155 BTC.
About Digital Bullion Gold
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Reward: 210Block Reward Halving Rate: 100000Difficulty retarget: D.G.W. “
Digital Bullion Gold Coin Trading
Digital Bullion Gold can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Bullion Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Bullion Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digital Bullion Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Bullion Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Bullion Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.