NevaCoin (CURRENCY:NEVA) traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 4:00 AM ET on January 22nd. Over the last week, NevaCoin has traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar. NevaCoin has a total market capitalization of $14,375.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of NevaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NevaCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0038 or 0.00000105 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00010608 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000561 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00065518 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000106 BTC.
Buying and Selling NevaCoin
NevaCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NevaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NevaCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NevaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for NevaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NevaCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.