ChessCoin (CURRENCY:CHESS) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on January 30th. Over the last seven days, ChessCoin has traded 6.6% higher against the dollar. ChessCoin has a total market capitalization of $104,312.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of ChessCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ChessCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000053 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00011198 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17,278.09 or 4.76704843 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00066574 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00001110 BTC.
ChessCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 5th, 2016. ChessCoin’s total supply is 54,032,769 coins. ChessCoin’s official Twitter account is @Chess_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ChessCoin is chesscoincommunity.com.
Buying and Selling ChessCoin
ChessCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChessCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChessCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ChessCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ChessCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ChessCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.