BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded down 6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 4:00 AM ET on January 22nd. BOScoin has a market cap of $12.89 million and approximately $948,233.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BOScoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0242 or 0.00000668 BTC on exchanges including CoinBene, Kucoin and GDAC. Over the last seven days, BOScoin has traded down 19.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00017926 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 21.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0565 or 0.00001561 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00002251 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Bitibu Coin (BTB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00001671 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 23.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BOScoin Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 728,230,450 coins and its circulating supply is 532,479,897 coins. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BOScoin’s official website is boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io.
BOScoin Coin Trading
BOScoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GDAC, CoinBene and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOScoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BOScoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BOScoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.