AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded 36.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 5:00 AM ET on January 22nd. AdCoin has a total market cap of $240,352.00 and $127.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, AdCoin has traded 18% higher against the U.S. dollar. One AdCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0157 or 0.00000435 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Crex24 and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00013563 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0526 or 0.00001525 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 34.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000300 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 18th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 31,169,643 coins and its circulating supply is 15,294,567 coins. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AdCoin is www.getadcoin.com.
Buying and Selling AdCoin
AdCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AdCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AdCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.