Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 30th. Zurcoin has a total market capitalization of $25,140.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zurcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Zurcoin has traded 56.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded up 33.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00001608 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. The official website for Zurcoin is zurcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Zurcoin
Zurcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zurcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zurcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zurcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zurcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.