SnipCoin (CURRENCY:SNIP) traded down 2.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 30th. SnipCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $273.00 worth of SnipCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SnipCoin has traded 25% lower against the US dollar. One SnipCoin token can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000069 BTC.
SnipCoin Token Profile
Buying and Selling SnipCoin
SnipCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnipCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnipCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SnipCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SnipCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SnipCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.