Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Nucleus Vision has a market capitalization of $9.58 million and approximately $383,982.00 worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Nucleus Vision has traded down 16.8% against the US dollar. One Nucleus Vision token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000047 BTC on popular exchanges including WazirX, Ethfinex, Huobi and CoinBene.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $349.95 or 0.09763986 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00029485 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00001232 BTC.
Nucleus Vision Token Profile
Nucleus Vision Token Trading
Nucleus Vision can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, BITBOX, CoinBene, Bitrue, WazirX, Koinex, Binance, Huobi, IDEX, Zebpay, Ethfinex, Bitbns and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nucleus Vision should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nucleus Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.