MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 30th. MonetaryUnit has a total market cap of $2.35 million and $16,044.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, MonetaryUnit has traded down 15.6% against the US dollar. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0159 or 0.00000443 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittylicious, Upbit and CryptoBridge.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00020636 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00027732 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00026891 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00001450 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded up 46.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
MonetaryUnit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Upbit, Bittylicious, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MonetaryUnit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.