Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded up 16.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 11th. Over the last week, Quark has traded down 30.3% against the US dollar. Quark has a market cap of $499,927.00 and $0.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quark coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000050 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, FreiExchange and Bittylicious.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005538 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000552 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittylicious and FreiExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quark and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.