Emerald Crypto (CURRENCY:EMD) traded 15.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 26th. One Emerald Crypto coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0044 or 0.00000113 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Emerald Crypto has a market capitalization of $84,023.00 and approximately $9.00 worth of Emerald Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Emerald Crypto has traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00027559 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Emerald Crypto Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 16th, 2013. Emerald Crypto’s total supply is 19,117,129 coins. Emerald Crypto’s official website is www.emeraldcrypto.de. Emerald Crypto’s official Twitter account is @Emerald_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Emerald Crypto
Emerald Crypto can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emerald Crypto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emerald Crypto should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emerald Crypto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Emerald Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emerald Crypto and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.