Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last seven days, Zilliqa has traded 0.8% lower against the dollar. Zilliqa has a market capitalization of $273.56 million and $3.60 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zilliqa token can now be purchased for about $0.0346 or 0.00000538 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinone, Kucoin, DragonEX and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007909 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004041 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015467 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00148439 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.05 or 0.00249601 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.77 or 0.10247068 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011239 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Zilliqa Token Trading
Zilliqa can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, Kyber Network, Coinhub, DDEX, Ethfinex, GOPAX, Upbit, Radar Relay, DEx.top, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), BitMart, Gate.io, AirSwap, Coinone, Hotbit, BitForex, OOOBTC, Huobi, FCoin, OTCBTC, IDEX, HitBTC, Kucoin, Bitbns, Korbit, Tokenomy, BiteBTC, Zebpay, WazirX, Bithumb, Binance, UEX, OKEx and DragonEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilliqa should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zilliqa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.