MiloCoin (CURRENCY:MILO) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 3rd. Over the last week, MiloCoin has traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. MiloCoin has a market capitalization of $17,449.00 and $0.00 worth of MiloCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MiloCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.79 or 0.00105595 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22,417.73 or 3.48702285 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005072 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00083005 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000047 BTC.
MiloCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 13th, 2017. MiloCoin’s total supply is 10,789,954 coins. MiloCoin’s official Twitter account is @GetMiloCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MiloCoin is www.milocoin.info.
MiloCoin Coin Trading
MiloCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MiloCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MiloCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MiloCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for MiloCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MiloCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.