Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for FireEye (NASDAQ: FEYE):
- 10/17/2018 – FireEye is now covered by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They set an “outperform” rating and a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/12/2018 – FireEye was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 10/8/2018 – FireEye had its price target raised by analysts at Wedbush from $16.00 to $18.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 10/4/2018 – FireEye was given a new $22.00 price target on by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/26/2018 – FireEye was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/15/2018 – FireEye was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/7/2018 – FireEye was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/24/2018 – FireEye was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/23/2018 – FireEye had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Evercore ISI. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We view this as indicative of the kind of engagements typically done by FireEye but often not publicized.””
Shares of FEYE opened at $17.69 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.42, a current ratio of 2.03 and a quick ratio of 2.02. The company has a market capitalization of $3.48 billion, a P/E ratio of -16.23 and a beta of 0.39. FireEye Inc has a 52-week low of $13.40 and a 52-week high of $19.36.
FireEye (NASDAQ:FEYE) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 1st. The information security company reported ($0.21) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.22) by $0.01. The firm had revenue of $203.00 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $201.54 million. FireEye had a negative return on equity of 25.26% and a negative net margin of 37.13%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 5.9% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the company posted ($0.04) earnings per share. On average, sell-side analysts predict that FireEye Inc will post -0.79 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Institutional investors and hedge funds have recently made changes to their positions in the stock. Valeo Financial Advisors LLC boosted its holdings in FireEye by 166.7% in the second quarter. Valeo Financial Advisors LLC now owns 8,000 shares of the information security company’s stock valued at $119,000 after purchasing an additional 5,000 shares in the last quarter. TRUE Private Wealth Advisors acquired a new stake in shares of FireEye in the third quarter valued at approximately $122,000. Global X Management Co LLC acquired a new stake in shares of FireEye in the second quarter valued at approximately $131,000. Asset Management One Co. Ltd. boosted its holdings in shares of FireEye by 56.9% in the first quarter. Asset Management One Co. Ltd. now owns 7,800 shares of the information security company’s stock valued at $132,000 after acquiring an additional 2,830 shares during the period. Finally, Centaurus Financial Inc. acquired a new stake in shares of FireEye in the second quarter valued at approximately $160,000. 69.89% of the stock is owned by hedge funds and other institutional investors.
FireEye, Inc provides cybersecurity solutions that allow organizations to prepare for, prevent, respond to, and remediate cyber-attacks. It offers vector-specific appliance, virtual appliance, and cloud-based solutions to detect and block known and unknown cyber-attacks. The company provides threat detection and prevention solutions, including network security products, email security solutions, and endpoint security solutions.
Featured Story: Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
Receive News & Ratings for FireEye Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FireEye Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.