Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded up 2.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. During the last seven days, Endor Protocol has traded 7.4% lower against the US dollar. Endor Protocol has a market cap of $47.27 million and approximately $890,620.00 worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Endor Protocol token can now be bought for $0.0689 or 0.00001080 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DEx.top, Coinsuper, Bilaxy and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $161.79 or 0.02534724 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009810 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012428 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002848 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00016224 BTC.
Endor Protocol Profile
Endor Protocol Token Trading
Endor Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, DEx.top, BitForex, CoinBene, Coinsuper, Hotbit, Gate.io, Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Endor Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Endor Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.