AmsterdamCoin (CURRENCY:AMS) traded 19.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 3rd. During the last week, AmsterdamCoin has traded 9.4% higher against the dollar. AmsterdamCoin has a market cap of $38,491.00 and $42.00 worth of AmsterdamCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AmsterdamCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002523 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 14th, 2015. AmsterdamCoin’s total supply is 81,469,427 coins and its circulating supply is 50,201,886 coins. AmsterdamCoin’s official Twitter account is @amsterdam_coin. The official website for AmsterdamCoin is amsterdamcoin.com.
Buying and Selling AmsterdamCoin
AmsterdamCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmsterdamCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AmsterdamCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AmsterdamCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for AmsterdamCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AmsterdamCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.