Digital Bullion Gold (CURRENCY:DBG) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM ET on September 16th. Over the last seven days, Digital Bullion Gold has traded up 11.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Digital Bullion Gold coin can now be bought for about $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC on exchanges. Digital Bullion Gold has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Digital Bullion Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00039368 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007834 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
About Digital Bullion Gold
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Reward: 210Block Reward Halving Rate: 100000Difficulty retarget: D.G.W. “
Buying and Selling Digital Bullion Gold
Digital Bullion Gold can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Bullion Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Bullion Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digital Bullion Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Digital Bullion Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Digital Bullion Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.