SpreadCoin (CURRENCY:SPR) traded up 2.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on July 20th. SpreadCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.32 million and approximately $3,149.00 worth of SpreadCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, SpreadCoin has traded 27.8% lower against the US dollar. One SpreadCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001999 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded down 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 30th, 2014. SpreadCoin’s total supply is 10,453,842 coins. The Reddit community for SpreadCoin is /r/Spreadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SpreadCoin’s official Twitter account is @spread_coin. SpreadCoin’s official website is www.spreadcoin.info.
Buying and Selling SpreadCoin
SpreadCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpreadCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpreadCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SpreadCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SpreadCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SpreadCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.