News headlines about Akorn (NASDAQ:AKRX) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Akorn earned a coverage optimism score of 0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the company an impact score of 46.1136985667296 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- Hot Stocks to Observe: Akorn, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKRX), Travelport Worldwide Limited (NYSE:TVPT), Pool Corporation … (journalfinance.net)
- Bewitching Stocks: Visa Inc. (NYSE:V), Akorn, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKRX), Constellation Brands, Inc. (NYSE:STZ) (thestreetpoint.com)
- Returning to Growth and Value Creating: Realogy Holdings Corp. (RLGY), Akorn, Inc. (AKRX) (nmsunews.com)
- Still Not Convinced about Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (JEC), Akorn, Inc. (AKRX)? Read This (nmsunews.com)
- Consensus Analyst Stock Ratings Creep Up: Akorn, Inc. (AKRX), Capital One Financial Corporation (COF) (gvtimes.com)
Akorn opened at $18.59 on Friday, according to Marketbeat. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.13, a quick ratio of 2.87 and a current ratio of 3.94. Akorn has a 12-month low of $10.76 and a 12-month high of $33.63. The company has a market capitalization of $2.36 billion, a PE ratio of 11.69, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.96 and a beta of 1.74.
Akorn Company Profile
Akorn, Inc, a specialty generic pharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, and markets generic and branded prescription pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter (OTC) consumer health products, and animal health pharmaceuticals in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Prescription Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Health.
Recommended Story: Average Daily Trade Volume – ADTV
Receive News & Ratings for Akorn Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Akorn and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.